Did anyone hear this woman's speech tonight? She is my new best friend!! She has five kids and a brand new baby with downs syndrome. She is the governor of Alaska and was born in Idaho. Sounds pretty perfect to me.
Me and Jerry were pretty impressed by her as well! She is a fireball! I told him it was to bad she wasn't just running for president herself, I would totally vote for her!
I am a happy person who loves to laugh and joke! I enjoy taking care of my handsome husband and four kids. Marin (9) Ashton and Mesa (7) and Greyson(4). I love sports, mostly soccer and track and field. I seize the moments when I can use my nursing background to heal someone. I love to sing, play the piano, scrapbook, make something new and most of all go out with my friends!
1 comment:
Me and Jerry were pretty impressed by her as well! She is a fireball! I told him it was to bad she wasn't just running for president herself, I would totally vote for her!
Post a Comment