Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Marins Day





It is our sweet little Marins birthday today. She has been such a blessing to us. She has saved me from a low time my life when I was wishing for a baby so badly. Marin is so sweet and helpful. I don't know what I would do without her. She is a constant entertainment for Ashton, and she is so sweet to Mesa. Greyson just follows her around the house and wants to be where she is. We love you, Marin.

7 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

Happy Birthday to Marin!! What adorable pictures! Marin is such a sweet heart! Brynn keeps asking when they can have a sleepover again!

Cami said...

she is such a beautiful little girl!!

Having little kids is so much easier when you have big kids to help :)

lramey said...

LOVE YOU MARIN!!!!!

Holly said...

What a sweet girl! Happy Birthday!

Nelson said...

Hey DARLA!!! I just found your blog so I wanted to say hi and tell you how much Megan and I love you guys. You're kids are so adorable. I had forgotten that Marin's birthday was so close to mine. Tell her happy b-day for me!!!

Garn Family said...

Salem say's "Happy Burpday Marin!"
She was so excited when I told her it was Marin's birthday. She is positive she got princess stuff and is dying to see it!
Happy Birthday Marin!!

Emilie said...

HOORAY! Welcome to the blogging world, and happy birthday to Marin.