Thursday, September 4, 2008

Anniversary


Well, it is our 9th anniversary today. I know, we are still just babies in the marriage realm. I must say that the first few years were a little rough, but each year just gets better and better. Aaron has an amazing way of making me laugh and roll my eyes several times a day at his ridiculousness( is that even a word?) Anyway, I couldn't ask for a better husband and father for my kids!

7 comments:

Sean, Jessi and Jaydn Coletti said...

Happy Anniversary! We had our 9th this year too! I love your blog! It is great to see and hear from you. That is a darling family picture, by the way. Here is our blog address if you don't already have it. www.potatoestopapayas.blogspot.com
Where do you guys live now? We are in Idaho Falls and loving it!
I've got to run- Love Jessi Coletti

Shannon & Summer said...

Happy Anniversary!! Any fun celebrations planned?!! You guys are adorable in the pic!!!

Garn Family said...

Happy anniversary! And I love the picture!!

Holly said...

I totally remember that picture and meeting you (Darla) for the first time:) I can't believe it's been so long! Happy anniversary! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!

wendy said...

AHh! look at you two! I love that you posted that pic!! And I can just picture you rolling your eyes and laughing at the same time! Happy 9th you two!

Garn Family said...

Chubbs, could you be any more rediculous. I mean honestly, look at yourself. You know how to pose with the best of em.
Gene

Pete's Peppers said...

Gene, dont make me go mallard duck on you.