Monday, November 3, 2008

Haloween Festivities











Every year we break out the four wheeler and go around the neighborhood. This year it just rained and rained so I was glad to have a bit faster transportation from house to house. There is one street in our neighborhood that everyone stays home and the whole ward just goes up and down the street. If you venture off the street, you can usually get a whole candy bar from the houses that don't get many trick or treaters. My brother Taylor, his wife Marci and their four kids came with us too. My nephew Preston is the fastest trickortreater I have ever seen! He was always a few houses ahead of us. We went to Aarons office in Draper and I found him in a Randy Garn t shirt with a mullet. And yes it is really a picture of Randy when he was young with a very long thick and blonde mullet. Aaron says he never had one of those but I will have to verify that. Well, good thing we are going to the dentist in a month.

4 comments:

Shannon & Summer said...

CUte, cute, cute!! Love the costumes!
You need to post one of yourselves all dressed up!

Holly said...

Damon was telling me how Aaron and Ethan dressed up like Randy back in the day! HA! That is hilarious! Glad you had a fun Halloween!!!

Joanna said...

Man, it rained, bummer! Thank goodness you had the 4 wheeler... We had awesome weather (we are talking no coat weather) which made for a really long night of trick or treating. Love buzz light year, darling costume

Ryan and Annalyn said...

Smart idea with the 4-wheeler! Your family pictures look great! I also loved the costumes.