Saturday, February 25, 2012

the bright side


I have been really bummed lately. Marin has been in gymnastics for a long time and she is so close to being ready to compete. I know she would do really well if she just had a little more competitiveness. She has told me that the beam really scares her, and she doesn't want to do gymnastics anymore because they have started to do bigger things on the beam now. But today when I was doing a little craft at the kitchen table, she asked to use my paints. She is a really great artist. She thinks of things in such a different way. She asked me about roots and then came up with this painting. I am a terrible artist. Actually Marin always asks to re do anything I have drawn because she can't stand how I do it. I love her painting!!!

No comments: