We took a little trip to Mesa Falls the other day and took our new camera. Mesa Falls is not handicap accessible. So Aaron had to awkwardly, step by step, take Mesa down a few flights of stairs. On the way up we were a little more efficient. I carried Mesa and he carried the wheelchair. Mesa loved the water and the view. I had to keep a close watch on Greyson, my mind was flipping through all sorts of scenes involving him and the rushing water fall. We got a few good pictures.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Mesa and Mesa Falls
We took a little trip to Mesa Falls the other day and took our new camera. Mesa Falls is not handicap accessible. So Aaron had to awkwardly, step by step, take Mesa down a few flights of stairs. On the way up we were a little more efficient. I carried Mesa and he carried the wheelchair. Mesa loved the water and the view. I had to keep a close watch on Greyson, my mind was flipping through all sorts of scenes involving him and the rushing water fall. We got a few good pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Darla!! Your family is getting so grown up and beautiful!! I am in love with all of these pictures! The one where Mesa is looking at Aaron is so perfect! She loves that dad of hers you can tell! I love it! You look absolutely beautiful in all of these pictures! Those falls are gorgeous!
You have such a cute family! One of my favorite pictures is the one of Mesa looking at her dad. He's her hero for sure!
Post a Comment