Sunday, January 24, 2010

Cirque de Peterson

















It was family night at Madison Gymnastics and we all were pretty excited. I was glad to let Greyson have an unrestrained hour to run and be rowdy as he pleased. Aaron was hoping to do something extraordinary like the pommel horse, Ashton wanted to run as fast as he could into the pit of foam and Marin was just happy to have an excuse to wear her leotard somewhere. And Mesa was really excited to have a bounce on the trampoline. It turned out to be a great night. I was just thanking my lucky stars that Aaron didn't break his back, pull a hammy or sprain his ankle. He is just so fragile in his old age!

6 comments:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

Looks like fun times. You look great!

MrBibleHead said...

Be careful Aaron :o) Great blog!

lramey said...

how fun!! my kids are uber jealous, and now conli wants a leotard to wear at her leisure!

JoSue said...

The Peterson family in a place like that could mean serious injury!! I'm so glad you all walked away without a scratch. Marin's toe-pointing in her rings routine is pretty incredible. And those foam pits are SO hard to get out of! I'm sure Ashton was exhausted. I love Mesa looking at you like you're crazy! So cute.

Looks like a REALLY fun night though. I'd love to go to something like that. Hey, if she's got the body for the leotard, then by all means, she should be wearing it more often. :)

MyrLynn said...

What a fun time, I bet everyone slept really good that night. Great way to wear out the kids!

OnSéKe said...

Como me gustaria una piscina de esas...