Ashton was coloring a picture for Mesa today and said
"we should take care of Mesa because her brain is hurt and she needs our help"
Me: That's so nice pal, Mesa will always need our help and I will need you and Marin to help take care of her when I am old.
Marin: Mom, I will do it. She can live with me in St. George (apparently she is planning to live there)
Ashton: No, mom I will take care of her, she is my twin.
Me: Moments like this make me so happy!
I love my kids!!!!!!!!!!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
i love your kids too! and i'm also grateful MAx and Marin will be living in st. george- for then we will be there to visit often! heheheh
Oh that is SO sweet! Those are the best kind of moments!
I love that!! What amazing kids you have! You know that comes from having an amazing mom..... I really admire you and all that you do Darla!
Post a Comment