Well I will give you three guesses as to where we are going.
1. Texas
2. Arizona
3. Idaho
Not Texas because that is where my sister Josue is going because they want to work for a big accounting firm.
Not Arizona because my brother Spencer and his wife moved there after selling their house in four days!
Ok, so it's Idaho. The other two do sound a bit more appealing but the family is in Idaho (well most of them) and so is work. I am excited to go and so are the kids because it means getting a dog and a horse eventually. I will miss my beautiful view out my living room window, great places to eat everywhere, of course awesome shopping, our ward (some of the most amazing people I have ever met), my friends I have had since Marin was born in our BYU student ward, Primary Childrens where Mesa gets great treatment and the list goes on and on. But this is life and it will work out just fine! Oh, and we are going to end up in Rexburg or surrounding area.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Your multiple choice question was hard! Oh sister, we are actually moving to Texas, not California. :) Unless you have another sister I don't know about! California eventually tho!
I'm glad things are finally moving forward for you and you'll be back to the motherland of Idaho soon. Love you all! xoxo
That last comment was deleted by me. I was accidentally under Clark's name.
i'm just pretending you didn't just post that to the world and it's still a hush hush secret cuz it's not REALLY happening yet. I love you. I will miss you so.
I knew that Josue, I was just messing with ya. I just get a little confused sometimes! darla
Dar, that is NOT good or happy news at all! You will be missed!!
Hey, we actually make to Rexburg once in a while. We'll have to stop by some time. Darin has family in Twin Falls and the Boise area so we pass through on our way to see them. My grandma lives in IF too so we go see her once in a while. I'm sure you will be missed in Utah, good luck with the move.
that makes me very sad.. but we al knew you'd end up there eventually... i'll miss you guys
I may be one of the few people who are happy that you are moving up here! May I suggest Lyman as a potential house site? Did your friend's development ever go in? I haven't seen it. Maybe when you get up here we will have to go to the track and run a couple of hurdles for old times' sake.
Post a Comment