Every year Aaron and I drop the kids at granny's and go to Idaho for some snowmobiling. Most years we have been to Island Park where it looks like Antartica in the winter. The last two years we have been going to Victor, Idaho. It is just 3o minutes away from Jackson Hole. It is nice and quiet there and Jackson has the best food! We always go with friends. This year we went with Gunns, Whalens, and Rameys. I love going on trips where you laugh so hard your gut hurts all day. We played rock band, ate, slept in (my favorite), argued while playing games, and snowmobiled. Although leave it to me to somehow not get any pictures of that. P.S. If you are dissatisfied with my lack of pictures, you can visit Lisa's blog because she has plenty! P.S.S. The picture of the buffalo and the hand in the air is Aaron as he was running and totally ate it. Guess there was a little bit of ice on the ground.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Annual snowmobilin' trip
Every year Aaron and I drop the kids at granny's and go to Idaho for some snowmobiling. Most years we have been to Island Park where it looks like Antartica in the winter. The last two years we have been going to Victor, Idaho. It is just 3o minutes away from Jackson Hole. It is nice and quiet there and Jackson has the best food! We always go with friends. This year we went with Gunns, Whalens, and Rameys. I love going on trips where you laugh so hard your gut hurts all day. We played rock band, ate, slept in (my favorite), argued while playing games, and snowmobiled. Although leave it to me to somehow not get any pictures of that. P.S. If you are dissatisfied with my lack of pictures, you can visit Lisa's blog because she has plenty! P.S.S. The picture of the buffalo and the hand in the air is Aaron as he was running and totally ate it. Guess there was a little bit of ice on the ground.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
oh the laughter...my guts hurt just thinking about it.
love you guys!!! thanks for much for letting us come!!!! I LOVED IT!!!
that picture of Aaron jumproping=nice!!!
What a ragin' party is was...the whole dang time! I loved it! Thanks for having us! I love Mesa's room too!
That was HILARIOUS! Thanks for posting the pic of Aaron falling, that is classic...even better since you have a pic of it!
How fun to get out, we are totally due for a trip.
Darin and I have been to that burger place in Jackson. I recognized it immediately. Sounds like you had a blast, and with 4 kids, I'm sure you deserved every minute.
Post a Comment