I love how my six year old daughter is worried about the whole marriage plan. She has been planning to marry her childhood sweetheart, Max Ramey. Every week a new concern arises as to what the ordeal will be like, how and when it will happen and what if someone changes their mind about it. This was our latest conversation.
Marin: So mom, will Max and I live here with you when we get married?
Me: Well, I really hope that Max will have a job and you can afford your own place.
Marin: I think we could just live in Idaho with my horse in the stables.
Me: I don't think a stable with horse manure would be very nice to live in, and I don't think Max would like it too much.
Marin: OH!
I know Max has said a few things like taking Marin to the temple on a four wheeler and having blue flowers at the wedding. Lisa, you will have to correct me if I am wrong on that.
I love my kids!!!!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
hahaha! we have weekly discussions about this wedding too! i love them! the cool thing would be if they really did get married! we could be grandmama's together with the same kids! that'd be soooo super cool!
but, i won't think of it...for it may not happen. And i'm sorry if max doesn't really make it and he and his bride have to live in the stables for a bit...
4 wheeler/with fire on it- that's an important part i think!
That is great...I can't think of anything more romantic than a ride to the temple on a four wheeler!!!
Kymball was a lot like that when whe was younger. Now she says that she will worry about it when she has to :)
Post a Comment